A Real-Time Dynamic Data Platform Specifically Designed for Complex Medicines in Competitive Markets
The core of our services is the most detailed proprietary data platform providing syndicated treatment data for all lines of therapy and across multiple indications.
The Intelligence we deliver connects all the dots to provide the most comprehensive picture in the industry.
At Drug Intelligence, we provide real-time prescribing analytics to reveal the true picture of market and product activity for optimal brand results
Our patient-centric analytics tell the crucial story of a patient's demographics, risk factors, co-morbidities, and medication utilization. Our thorough chart monitoring and clinician analytics provide a deeper understanding of brand challenges to awareness, access, attitudes, and adherence.
We immerse ourselves in your brand to understand the context surrounding it’s clinical value while pairing this with our breadth and depth of market expertise. This allows us to detect relevant insights that inspire successful brand strategy and execution.
For over 20 years, we have leveraged our extensive industry experience with combined clinical and commercial analytical capabilities to provide consulting services tailored to the specific challenges facing speciality pharmaceuticals and biologics.
Drug Intelligence has the experience and expertise to provide rapid, objective and integrated solutions to measure and optimize the market performance of prescription specialty drugs and biologics.
We have had the privilege of being an integrated commercial and clinical partner with the top biopharmaceutical companies in the industry
Drug Intelligence has extensive experience with clinicians, investigators, research groups, hospitals, cancer centers, pharmacies, group purchasing organizations, CROs, CLSCs as well as pharmaceutical companies.
Clinical Publication Partners
- Foothills Hospital, Calgary
- University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton
- Burnaby Hospital, Burnaby
- Fraser Health Surrey
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto
- University Health Network, Toronto
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences, Toronto
- The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa
- Ottawa Heart Institute, Ottawa
- St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto
- Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga
- Hamilton General Hospital, Hamilton
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
- McMaster University, Hamilton
- Montreal Chest Institute, Montréal
- McGill Jewish General Hospital & AIDS Centre, Montréal
- Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM)
- CHU de Québec (CHUQ), Québec
- Hôpital Charles-Le Moyne, Greenfield Park
- McGill Royal Victoria Hospital, Montréal
- Hôpital Cité de la Santé, Laval
- Hôpital du Sacré-Cœur de Montréal
- Clinique médicale l’Actuel, Montréal
- Clinique médicale Quartier Latin, Montréal
- Hôpital Notre-Dame (CHUM), Montréal
- Clinique Orthopedique Duval, Vimont
- Centre de Santé et de Services Sociaux de Trois-Rivières
- | Drug Intelligence Inc.
- | 416 498 8051
- | 1 800 354 8176
- | 416 498 8052
- | 1 800 964 8819
- | 251 Consumers Road, Suite 1020 • Toronto, Ontario M2J 4R3
- | firstname.lastname@example.org